RME Research Conference 2014 Chur
The inaugural Responsible Management Education Research Conference entitled “The Future of Responsible Management Education” took place in Chur in October 2014.
It has proven to be a landmark event by fostering exchange on diverse themes and providing an excellent opportunity to present work in progress to a distinguished international audience of sustainability-driven actors, including
- leaders of both PRME signatory and non-signatory business schools and universities;
- departments of management and universities that are committed to responsible management education;
- faculty members who are responsible for the implementation of PRME-related content through their teaching and research;
- representatives of universities and faculty members who are looking for an opportunity to get in contact with PRME and/or the PRME chapter DACH;
- and business representatives who are responsible for the selection of new talent and of executive education and continuing education programming.